Contest ID- column

Markku OH2BLV

I know that many columns in a log page can be arranged or alphabetized with the click of a mouse.
What setting determines it ?
For example, I would like to organize my log by contest ID column.
Help is needed.
Markku OH2BLV

Gary Hinson <Gary@...>

The ability to sort the logbook on particular columns is determined by the coding behind the screen.

Clicking the date header, for example, sorts the QSOs by date AND time, and the clicked heading text goes red.

Clicking along the headers of your logbook will quickly show you which columns are sortable and which aren’t.  Unfortunately, contest ID is not one of them, at least not in the current version …