ADIF and the ENTRY Pane

Bob Boetcher

Hi,
I was wondering, is it possible to and ADIF fields to the User defined fields in the "entry pane"?  I would like to add a POTA field but there are no USER_!, available in the ADIF pull-down menu. This is all in reference to the "setup user fields" of the Entry Pane.
Tnx,

If you do not see USER_1, USER_2, or USER_3 in the ADIF combo box, they are already assigned on of the data entry fields. Go through the seven fields one by one and you'll find where they are allocated. SeventyThre(s).

On 03/14/2022 12:21 PM Bob Boetcher <infosys4u@...> wrote:

Hi,
I was wondering, is it possible to and ADIF fields to the User defined fields in the "entry pane"?  I would like to add a POTA field but there are no USER_!, available in the ADIF pull-down menu. This is all in reference to the "setup user fields" of the Entry Pane.
Tnx,
Bob