Worked/Confirmed Window

g4girhb0 <ian.frith@...>

After all the messing with Slow QSO entries, I have managed to mess up the Worked/Confirmed window!

Question is How can I get this window:-

Image74BA3443

To look like this window? Just the columns, not the coloring.

ImageBCE65ED7

I have show consolidated DIGI and PHONE modes ticked.

If I unpick either of them I get :-

Image0F8DDA1B

If I Re Tick them the window stays the same the other Modes don't appear.

Read The Manual, but can't figure it out.

73

Ian G4GIR

g4girhb0 <ian.frith@...>

Found the reason for loosing the columns.
When I de-select Show consolidated Digital Modes in the W/C window All my Columns disappear from the W/C window except for my SAT column.

Looking in the Config files for two different configurations I find a difference :-

This is the entries in the config file that works as I want it.
Adjusted Columns=|PHO|DIG|CW|FT8
Column 1 Width=435
Column 2 Width=375
Column 3 Width=375
Column 4 Width=660
Column 5 Width=1035
Column 6 Width=105
Column 7 Width=105
Column 8 Width=120
Column 9 Width=120
Column 10 Width=120
Column 11 Width=120
Column 12 Width=120
Column 13 Width=120
Column 14 Width=120
Column 15 Width=120
Column 16 Width=120
Column 17 Width=120
Column 18 Width=120
Column 19 Width=120
Complex Display=False

This is what happens to the config file after de-selecting "Show consolidated Digital Modes" and or de-selecting "Show consolidated Phone Modes"

Complex Display=False
Column 1 Width=435
Column 2 Width=375
Column 3 Width=375
Column 4 Width=660
Column 5 Width=1035
Column 6 Width=105
Column 7 Width=105
Column 8 Width=120
Column 9 Width=120
Column 10 Width=120
Column 11 Width=120

Cheers
73
Ian G4GIR

After all the messing with Slow QSO entries, I have managed to mess up the Worked/Confirmed window!

Question is How can I get this window:-

Image74BA3443

To look like this window? Just the columns, not the coloring.

ImageBCE65ED7

I have show consolidated DIGI and PHONE modes ticked.

If I unpick either of them I get :-

Image0F8DDA1B

If I Re Tick them the window stays the same the other Modes don't appear.

Read The Manual, but can't figure it out.

73

Ian G4GIR

Gary Hinson

Mornin’ Ian.

There are quite a few config options for the worked/confirmed table, and loads of permutations/combinations, which we’ve tried to explain in the manual.

Between the excesses of Christmas and New Year’s Eve, try to find a moment to sit quietly in a darkened room with just Logger32 and the User Manual for company.  As you work systematically through section 10.2, reading the text, peering at the pictures, scratching your temples and trying out the various settings, you will hopefully figure out what the settings do and so get the hang of it, well enough to get your worked/confirmed table looking ‘just so’.

You shouldn’t need to meddle with the innards of your .INI files … but good on you for having saved a backup/archive of a working configuration.  It’s easy enough to cut-n-paste the relevant section/s from a backup into the current .INI, then re-start Logger32 to pick them up – a trick that has saved me the tedium of reconfiguring my logbook columns and so forth from scratch in the past.

73 HNY

Gary  ZL2iFB

After all the messing with Slow QSO entries, I have managed to mess up the Worked/Confirmed window!

Question is How can I get this window:-

Image74BA3443

To look like this window? Just the columns, not the coloring.

ImageBCE65ED7

I have show consolidated DIGI and PHONE modes ticked.

If I unpick either of them I get :-

Image0F8DDA1B

If I Re Tick them the window stays the same the other Modes don't appear.

Read The Manual, but can't figure it out.

73

Ian G4GIR

G4GIR

Morning Gary,

Hope you had a good one, hope Bob hasn't hit the Grouse to much!! Guess he is taking a well deserved break, unlike me, every days a holiday!!

Strangely enough I read through that section this afternoon, but nowhere could I find information regarding the disappearance of columns!

You could do one thing for me? If you have "Show consolidated Digital Modes in the W/C Window" Ticked and you then un-tick it, what happens to you columns in that window?

I have L32 on several Laptops/PC's and each machine is behaving the same way.

From your reply I guess the answer to the problem is in the manual?

As for the .INI file, it's usually the first place I look if I have a problem, comparing it to other good Config.INI's

I didn't get it from a back up but from a working INI, I have 8 different startup configurations!

Looking forward to your findings.

73

Ian

After all the messing with Slow QSO entries, I have managed to mess up the Worked/Confirmed window!

Question is How can I get this window:-

Image74BA3443

To look like this window? Just the columns, not the coloring.

ImageBCE65ED7

I have show consolidated DIGI and PHONE modes ticked.

If I unpick either of them I get :-

Image0F8DDA1B

If I Re Tick them the window stays the same the other Modes don't appear.

Read The Manual, but can't figure it out.

73

Ian G4GIR

Gary Hinson

OK Ian.

Here’s my normal setup:

If I un-tick the consolidated DIG and PHO modes, and widen the table columns to see them:

Does that help??

PS  Despite appearances, I gather Bob ‘has a life’ beyond Logger32.  He’s relatively normal i.e. he has a family, and it is christmas after all.

After all the messing with Slow QSO entries, I have managed to mess up the Worked/Confirmed window!

Question is How can I get this window:-

Image74BA3443

To look like this window? Just the columns, not the coloring.

ImageBCE65ED7

I have show consolidated DIGI and PHONE modes ticked.

If I unpick either of them I get :-

Image0F8DDA1B

If I Re Tick them the window stays the same the other Modes don't appear.

Read The Manual, but can't figure it out.

73

Ian G4GIR

G4GIR

Thanks' Gary

I will keep looking, What also would be good to see is the section for [WndWorkedConfirmed Settings] in your INI file?

This is how mine is:-

[WndWorkedConfirmed Settings]
Column 0 Width=975
Selected Band=8454143
Include eQSL=False
Show SAT Column=True
Current Operator Only=True
Consolidate DIGital=True
Consolidate PHOne=True
HScrollbar=True
Complex Display=True
Adjusted Columns=|PHO|CW|DIG|FT8|SAT||||||
Column 1 Width=435
Column 2 Width=375
Column 3 Width=375
Column 4 Width=660
Column 5 Width=1035
Column 6 Width=105
Column 7 Width=105
Column 8 Width=120
Column 9 Width=120
Column 10 Width=120
Column 11 Width=120
Include QSL=True
Include LoTW=True
[Globals]

I could Paste yours into mine and see how it goes from there.

Yes Bob has reminded me a few times of his other activities Lol, I am aware.

Thanks' for the help

73

Ian