Log Printing

Rob

Can anyone please recommend a nifty utility to print a logbook from an ADIF file?

The old LogPrint doesn't seem to want to work anymore

regards

Rob G4UJS

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

TRY THE

ADIF2QSL

It is working for me perfect.

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

SV1VS

Can anyone please recommend a nifty utility to print a logbook from an ADIF file?

The old LogPrint doesn't seem to want to work anymore

regards

Rob G4UJS

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

It is from the

SP7DQR

Can anyone please recommend a nifty utility to print a logbook from an ADIF file?

The old LogPrint doesn't seem to want to work anymore

regards

Rob G4UJS

Rob

Thanks Nick

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 09:42 PM, NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS wrote:

TRY THE

ADIF2QSL

It is working for me perfect.

Best 73’s

DE

Nick

SV1VS

Can anyone please recommend a nifty utility to print a logbook from an ADIF file?

The old LogPrint doesn't seem to want to work anymore

regards

Rob G4UJS

Michael Harris

Are you needing to make a paper copy of the complete log or is it just QSL cards or labels?

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 21/12/2021 18:21, Rob wrote:
Can anyone please recommend a nifty utility to print a logbook from an ADIF file?
The old LogPrint doesn't seem to want to work anymore
regards
Rob G4UJS

Rob

 just the odd sheet Mike... entire log is 135000 Q's don't want to destroy a rain forest!!!

73

Rob

On 21/12/2021 18:21, Rob wrote:
Can anyone please recommend a nifty utility to print a logbook from an
ADIF file?

The old LogPrint doesn't seem to want to work anymore

regards

Rob G4UJS

Michael Harris

OK Rob,

Not tried that for years. I couldn't make my mind up which elements I wanted to transfer to paper.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO