mshv configuration #ft8

Eduardo Castillo (LU9DCE) <lu9dce@...>

Well!!
I already made it walk and it goes perfect
Thank you

Chris Harris

MSHV basically has the same setup as jtdx or wsjt-x so just look at the manual for those or if you have one of those running already just copy the settings .

Search the Logger32 help file for 'MSHV'. If your search returned nothing, you now know how much Logger32 knows about MSHV.

If it, whatever MSHV is, can log QSOs by ADIF formatted TCP messages, then Logger32 will try to log the QSOs.

SeventyThree(s).

On 10/19/2021 5:42 PM Eduardo Castillo (LU9DCE) <lu9dce@...> wrote:

when the contact ends it does not auto-save to logger32
I am missing any option?
if I activate 52001 if it is saved but does not upload the contact to the cluster !!!

what settings will you need to use?

tks 73