MMVARI Config File

G4GIR

Morning Bob

Is there a config file for MMVARI, I see one for MMTTY.

73

Ian G4GIR

Jan <hamlogger@...>

Ian

It is in the Logger32 directory called yourcallsoundcardmacro's

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 19-10-2021 om 11:40 schreef G4GIR via groups.io:
Morning Bob

Is there a config file for MMVARI, I see one for MMTTY.

73

Ian G4GIR

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Bob

Look in the Logger32.INI file for a section [MMVARI]. Also, there are some MMVARI settings in the section [Sound Card Data Settings]. 73.

On 10/19/2021 5:40 AM G4GIR via groups.io <i.frith@...> wrote:

Morning Bob

Is there a config file for MMVARI, I see one for MMTTY.

73

Ian G4GIR

G4GIR

Thanks' Bob / Jan

Jan it was the configuration file I was after I found the Macro one ok, so now finding the MMVARI section in my HFDX.INI file I can see all the settings, I was hoping to find some line for PTT/TX or something of that nature. Also some settings for the radio.

I have Radio 1  configured for the TS990 and that is working ok, Radio 2 is configured for 1C-7100, but that refuses to PTT, frequency readout is ok though.

This has come about after trying to sort the RX delay at the end of MMVARI transmit. I wanted to see if there was a rig problem so decided to configure for the IC-7100, but cannot get the thing to TX i.e PTT to operate, tried the Radio command and also fitted a CIV cable to the remote socket to try and use Com Port, but that won't work either.

Any clues anyone?

73

Ian G4GIR

Look in the Logger32.INI file for a section [MMVARI]. Also, there are some MMVARI settings in the section [Sound Card Data Settings]. 73.
On 10/19/2021 5:40 AM G4GIR via groups.io <i.frith@...> wrote:
Morning Bob
Is there a config file for MMVARI, I see one for MMTTY.
73
Ian G4GIR

Bob

You could take a peek at the radio debug window. SeventyThree(s).