From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Owens
Sent: 10 October 2021 20:37
To: L32 LOGGER32 <hamlogger@groups.io>
Subject: [hamlogger] SV2RSG/A

I get daily updates from clublog and yet nothing on this call. Is this Mount Athos???? - John Owens -  N7TK

Bob

John, todays Club Log exceptions file shows that SV2RSG has been an invalid call since April 2016.

and, there is currently, today, no validated SV2RSG/A activity from Mt. Athos. SeventyThree(s).

On 10/10/2021 3:36 PM John Owens <elmertk58@...> wrote:

I get daily updates from clublog and yet nothing on this call. Is this Mount Athos???? - John Owens -  N7TK

Fabio IZ8MBW

Contact Club Log in order to check the callsign.
There is the possibility to open a Support Ticket to Club Log.

73s

Il dom, 10 ott, 2021 alle 21:36, John Owens
<ELMERTK58@...> ha scritto:
I get daily updates from clublog and yet nothing on this call. Is this Mount Athos???? - John Owens -  N7TK

n5kd

Yes. I worked him a while ago (December 2019) and actually received an email from his QSL manager asking if I was going to submit for a card.

I did not bother as I had Monk Apollo confirmed.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Sent from Mail for Windows

John, todays Club Log exceptions file shows that SV2RSG has been an invalid call since April 2016.

and, there is currently, today, no validated SV2RSG/A activity from Mt. Athos. SeventyThree(s).

On 10/10/2021 3:36 PM John Owens <elmertk58@...> wrote:

I get daily updates from clublog and yet nothing on this call. Is this Mount Athos???? - John Owens -  N7TK

John Owens

Thanks for the feedback Bob. I guess it is WFWL squared.  -  John Owens- N7TK

Olav Skaar

If you take the call tester in Clublog for the call SV2RSG/A, it will  say in DXCC exceptions  Greece for some periods, and Mount Athos for other periods.
Among others it says that the period from 2021.07.22 to 2021.07.25 is Mt. Athos.
And just now I hear signals on 14011 from SV2RSG/A.  But I worked him in july, so just swl for the moment.
73 de Olav, LA9VFA

søn. 10. okt. 2021 kl. 22:09 skrev n5kd <n5kd@...>:

Yes. I worked him a while ago (December 2019) and actually received an email from his QSL manager asking if I was going to submit for a card.

I did not bother as I had Monk Apollo confirmed.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Sent from Mail for Windows

John, todays Club Log exceptions file shows that SV2RSG has been an invalid call since April 2016.

and, there is currently, today, no validated SV2RSG/A activity from Mt. Athos. SeventyThree(s).

On 10/10/2021 3:36 PM John Owens <elmertk58@...> wrote:

I get daily updates from clublog and yet nothing on this call. Is this Mount Athos???? - John Owens -  N7TK

Tom Wylie

According daily dx its legit

Tom
GM4FDM

On Sun, 10 Oct 2021, 21:26 Olav Skaar, <whiskyolav@...> wrote:
[...]

ik2agx

Here is what I see right now on Twitter:

73, Dave

As far as the spots in the telnet window, it still says "Not valid for DXCC" and is greyed out. I know it is legit, and my clublog is up to date. How can I manually change that status which shows in telnet?

Chuck K0XM

Bob

If you absolutely have to, then remove SV2RSG (it will be listed as <SV2RSG>) from the list of "Not valid for DXCC" and add SV2RSG/A to Mty.Athos. SeventyThree(s).

On 10/11/2021 7:11 AM Chuck Kraly K0XM <k0xm@...> wrote:

As far as the spots in the telnet window, it still says "Not valid for DXCC" and is greyed out. I know it is legit, and my clublog is up to date. How can I manually change that status which shows in telnet?

Chuck K0XM

Fabio IZ8MBW

I have opened a Support Ticket to Club Log and the answer is:

Thanks. Now corrected per the Daily DX.
73

I suppose the Club Log XML file of tomorrow should include this modification.

73
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Monday, October 11, 2021, 02:42:50 PM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

If you absolutely have to, then remove SV2RSG (it will be listed as <SV2RSG>) from the list of "Not valid for DXCC" and add SV2RSG/A to Mty.Athos. SeventyThree(s).
On 10/11/2021 7:11 AM Chuck Kraly K0XM <k0xm@...> wrote:

As far as the spots in the telnet window, it still says "Not valid for DXCC" and is greyed out. I know it is legit, and my clublog is up to date. How can I manually change that status which shows in telnet?

Chuck K0XM

Rick Williams - VE7TK

Alan, 5B4AHJ, has updated the Club Log database. If you TEST the call SV2RSG/A on these new dates it now maps to Mt. Athos.

No doubt it will soon be added to the next full Club Log database download. (It isn't there yet - 17:45 UTC).

I was fortunate enough to work SV2RSG/A yesterday  (my #338 of current DXCC)! I sure hope I'm in the log!!

73, Rick
VE7TK

John Owens

I'm guessing P5 and 3Y0 are the other 2 remaining??????

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 10:51 AM Rick Williams - VE7TK via groups.io <ve7tk=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
Alan, 5B4AHJ, has updated the Club Log database. If you TEST the call SV2RSG/A on these new dates it now maps to Mt. Athos.

No doubt it will soon be added to the next full Club Log database download. (It isn't there yet - 17:45 UTC).

I was fortunate enough to work SV2RSG/A yesterday  (my #338 of current DXCC)! I sure hope I'm in the log!!

73, Rick
VE7TK

Thanks Bob, I see the update should have it. I can wait...

Dave Colliau

Ive got monk apollo confirmed  ssb cw and rtty . Need P5 ,FT5/x and BS7
Dave N8DC

On 10/11/2021 3:14 PM John Owens <jcon7tk@...> wrote:

I'm guessing P5 and 3Y0 are the other 2 remaining??????

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 10:51 AM Rick Williams - VE7TK via groups.io <ve7tk= yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
Alan, 5B4AHJ, has updated the Club Log database. If you TEST the call SV2RSG/A on these new dates it now maps to Mt. Athos.

No doubt it will soon be added to the next full Club Log database download. (It isn't there yet - 17:45 UTC).

I was fortunate enough to work SV2RSG/A yesterday  (my #338 of current DXCC)! I sure hope I'm in the log!!

73, Rick
VE7TK

Bob

It would appear that Mt Athos did not magically appear with this mornings Club Log download. Go here:

Type in <SV2RSG> (including the < and >) and click the ADD button at the left of where you typed. With luck, you will now see this:

Just remember when the insanity is over, go back and delete <SV2RSG/A> as an alternate prefix for Mt. Athos.

SeventyThree(s).

Bob

And now it is in the Club Log cty.xml download:

<exception record='49217'>
    <call>SV2RSG/A</call>
    <entity>MOUNT ATHOS</entity>
    <adif>180</adif>
    <cqz>20</cqz>
    <cont>EU</cont>
    <long>24.21</long>
    <lat>40.27</lat>
    <start>2021-10-10T00:00:00+00:00</start>
    <end>2021-10-14T23:59:59+00:00</end>
</exception>

It will disappear again with the Friday Club Log update. SeventyThree(s).

Paul F6EXV

This is only for the current operation, but SV2RSG/A, operated by the monk, is always Mount Athos. So why make such an exception ?
If he is in Greece, he will not have the /A
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 12/10/2021 à 16:54, Bob a écrit :
And now it is in the Club Log cty.xml download:

<exception record='49217'>
    <call>SV2RSG/A</call>
    <entity>MOUNT ATHOS</entity>
    <adif>180</adif>
    <cqz>20</cqz>
    <cont>EU</cont>
    <long>24.21</long>
    <lat>40.27</lat>
    <start>2021-10-10T00:00:00+00:00</start>
    <end>2021-10-14T23:59:59+00:00</end>
</exception>

It will disappear again with the Friday Club Log update. SeventyThree(s).

Bob

I don't make the rules, I just try to follow them. Club Log says SV2RSG is not a valid call since April 21, 2016.

<invalid record='44908'>
    <call>SV2RSG</call>
    <start>2016-04-21T00:00:00+00:00</start>
</invalid>

SeventyThree(s).