From: n3bud
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2021 7:43 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Logger 32 and Flex 6600M

I am trying to fully link Logger 32 with my Flex 6600M.   I have it reading the frequency and mode and linked to FT8.   However, I can't seem to find the right combination to use the CW machine,   Currently it lights the power and mox buttons just like when I use my paddles.  However it is not going into transmit and I can still hear the receive.   If anyone has linked CW through Logger32 and/or N1MM to the 6600M please share your configuration and settings.    Thanks

n3bud

Jim, THANKS,  that worked great for logger 32.   Any idea on to make it work on N1MM?

On 7/29/2021 9:53 PM, Jim Cox wrote:
Go into the SmartSDR file where you created your CAT ports for radio control, PTT, etc and create a port for WinKeyer..  Use this port in your CW Machine using Winkeyer.  That will work fine..
Jim K4JAF

I am trying to fully link Logger 32 with my Flex 6600M.   I have it reading the frequency and mode and linked to FT8.   However, I can't seem to find the right combination to use the CW machine,   Currently it lights the power and mox buttons just like when I use my paddles.  However it is not going into transmit and I can still hear the receive.   If anyone has linked CW through Logger32 and/or N1MM to the 6600M please share your configuration and settings.    Thanks

Jim Cox

The same Winkey port you created in SmartSDR will work in N1MM.  Don’t remember the combination right off.  There are several tutorials on the Flex Community site on how to set up N1MM with the flex series of radios for different modes, SSB, RTTY etc.  73s Jim K4JAF

I am trying to fully link Logger 32 with my Flex 6600M.   I have it reading the frequency and mode and linked to FT8.   However, I can't seem to find the right combination to use the CW machine,   Currently it lights the power and mox buttons just like when I use my paddles.  However it is not going into transmit and I can still hear the receive.   If anyone has linked CW through Logger32 and/or N1MM to the 6600M please share your configuration and settings.    Thanks

Ted_W4NZ

Also, check out the N1MM Logger+ website under Supported Radios:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-supported/supported-radios/#flex-6000-series

Ted W4NZ

The same Winkey port you created in SmartSDR will work in N1MM.  Don’t remember the combination right off.  There are several tutorials on the Flex Community site on how to set up N1MM with the flex series of radios for different modes, SSB, RTTY etc.  73s Jim K4JAF

I am trying to fully link Logger 32 with my Flex 6600M.   I have it reading the frequency and mode and linked to FT8.   However, I can't seem to find the right combination to use the CW machine,   Currently it lights the power and mox buttons just like when I use my paddles.  However it is not going into transmit and I can still hear the receive.   If anyone has linked CW through Logger32 and/or N1MM to the 6600M please share your configuration and settings.    Thanks

n3bud

My thanks to the group now have Logger32 and N1MM working with the 6600M.    Reading frequency and mode and sending CW fine now.   Only issue is in Logger32 when I click on a DX spot it doesn't always change mode.   I will need to mess with this a bit.

Jan

Check or try another baud rate or polling interval

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 30-7-2021 om 14:37 schreef n3bud:
My thanks to the group now have Logger32 and N1MM working with the 6600M.    Reading frequency and mode and sending CW fine now.   Only issue is in Logger32 when I click on a DX spot it doesn't always change mode.   I will need to mess with this a bit.

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi zero:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson

RE mode changing, in Logger32: Modes | Edit Bands & Modes – make sure that CW is CWU, not only CW

73, Villi
TF3VS