Fw: [hamlogger] Generic QSO Window

g4girhb0

I have carried out further investigations into this problem (still not fixed it though).

There are 3 common denominators in all of the 6 Configurations. Involving DXCC, DXCC CHALLENGE and IOTA, all other AWARD selections work ok.

Common Denominators 1 & 2 :-
That is that, in all of the Configs, DXCC_MIXED  & IOTA Mixed Mode Reports do not show any QSO's in the Generic QSO window when a slot is clicked on. All other mode/configs in the DXCC and IOTA  Reports window work ok and I can see the relevant QSO's in the Generic QSO window.

Common Denominator 3 :-

In DXCC CHALLENGE Award, None of the configurations show any QSO'S in the DXCC CHALLENGE  Generic window when a slot is clicked on, no matter what selections are selected in the DXCC CHALLENGE award window.

On a brighter note I have just upgraded a copy of L32 FROM VER 3.5 to VER 4, imported the log from the main PC and all is ok.

Thanks for all the help, will keep trying.

Ian G4GIR

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 24/07/2021 09:40:59
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Generic QSO Window

Bill,

Could you check all the award options to make sure you get QSO's showing in the Generic QSO window when clicking on a slot please. Assuming you have IOTA references stored etc?
Thanks
Ian G4GIR

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 24/07/2021 02:24:20
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Generic QSO Window

Rebuilt the logbook and did a recalc - still no entries when I click on an award grid.  Also tried a fresh .INI, but no luck.
So I thought I would delete all the award files and recalc, but I went too far and deleted some essential files. Back to ground zero, I downloaded the full installation from the web, reloaded my log, did the autoupdate and all is well.

Bill K5DHY