Icom SPLIT QSY macro

Tom Wylie

as everybody and heir granny moves 1khz up, why the need for a macro? Your split shpuld be determined by the width and direction of the pile up? No??

Tom
GM4FDM

On 24/07/2021 01:02, Vince Shirley wrote:
Now another question.....
When using the macro   $QSY #Split+01q#$
I get a response from Logger32 "The BandPlan has no entries that match a frequency of  18099.0 MHz" -  which is true if it really did mean 18099.0 MHz but it should be 18099.0 kHz
Its clearly saying MHz instead of kHz
Odd?
Vince
--
I thought growing old would take longer.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close enough."

Vince Shirley