[WSJTX] 2m interference in Isreal #special

Bob

To quote Lewis Carroll 'Curiouser and curiouser' ... To quote me WTF?

I haven't received an eMail from wsjtdx.groups.io in many months. Probably because I'm PNG ( persona non grata). Suddenly I get this cryptic (possibly/probably anti-Semitic) rant ... I repeat ... WTF?

Roget that Roger, tell us more ...

SeventyThree(s)AndBackToNetOverOver.

On 06/29/2021 9:00 PM groups@... wrote:

I'm not happy about some aspects of this topic and have locked it for now.  It's 0200 hours here in the UK and bedtime for me so I'll contact the other moderators and list owner in the morning to discuss the matter further.

In the meantime please do not continue to discuss this as another topic.

73
Roger
G#4HZA