L32Looksup...

Steph, F5NZY

Hello to all,

I use the latest version of Logger32 (4,0,266).

In L32Lookups, I did not check 'Overwrite populated Logbook fields' and yet it does it anyway... 😉

73 de Steph, F5NZY.
--
Everything looks impossible to the people who never tried, anything.
Dr J-L Etienne.

ja1nlx

Steph

Please tell me how you check this, step-by-step.

I checked this and think it works as expected.
If "Overwrite..." option is checked then info are over written.
If "Overwrite..." option is unchecked then info are NOT over written.

I use the latest version of Logger32 (4,0,266).

In L32Lookups, I did not check 'Overwrite populated Logbook fields' and yet it does it anyway... 😉

73 de Steph, F5NZY.
--
Everything looks impossible to the people who never tried, anything.
Dr J-L Etienne.

Flavio Padovani

Saludos Aki,
For some reason I can not get your program to work. I will send the details later.

Steph

Please tell me how you check this, step-by-step.

I checked this and think it works as expected.
If "Overwrite..." option is checked then info are over written.
If "Overwrite..." option is unchecked then info are NOT over written.

I use the latest version of Logger32 (4,0,266).

In L32Lookups, I did not check 'Overwrite populated Logbook fields' and yet it does it anyway... 😉

73 de Steph, F5NZY.
--
?Everything looks impossible to the people who never tried, anything.
?Dr J-L Etienne.

--
Best regards.
 Flavio

Steph, F5NZY

Hi Aki,

Overwrite… is not checked.

Une image
        contenant texte
        Description générée automatiquement

Your first name appeared correctly (from L32Lookups):

I modified your name: Aki San

It’s OK:

Une image
        contenant table
        Description générée automatiquement

And OK in the previous QSO :

I enter again and Aki appears in my Name field, instead of Aki San:

It works as if I had checked Overwrite..., but it is not checked.

Le 17/06/2021 à 14:50, ja1nlx a écrit :
Steph

Please tell me how you check this, step-by-step.

I checked this and think it works as expected.
If "Overwrite..." option is checked then info are over written.
If "Overwrite..." option is unchecked then info are NOT over written.

Everything looks impossible to the people who never tried, anything.
Dr J-L Etienne.

ja1nlx

Which field are checked in QSO Mask table ?
When you simply type "JA1NLX" what you see ?  (do not hit TAB key)

[...]

and

This is my test.

QSO Mask settings

Lookup option settings

Type W5IFP

Hit TAB  Name is not over written. It works as expected.

[...]

Oops!

Good point Aki!...

This configuration where the Overwrite is not checked is several years old and I don't know why the QSO Netmask was unchecked, but it works perfectly.

Thanks to you Aki.

73 de Steph, F5NZY.

Le 17/06/2021 à 15:18, ja1nlx a écrit :
Which field are checked in QSO Mask table ?
When you simply type "JA1NLX" what you see ?  (do not hit TAB key)

              contenant texte Description générée automatiquement

Your first name appeared correctly (from L32Lookups):

I modified your name: Aki San

It’s OK:

Une image
              contenant table Description générée automatiquement

🙂