JT-Alert / Grid Tracker launch with Logger32 and WSJT-X? #ft8

Bob

For JTAlert configuration, look at section 32.3 of the help file. For Grid track look at section 15.10 of the help file. SeventyThree(s).

The current help file is at: https://www.logger32.net/files/Logger32_v4_User_Manual.pdf

On 06/13/2021 8:14 AM Spiros Xanthopoulos via groups.io <sxanthop@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am using logger32 for my logging purposes, and i use WSJT-X for FT8. Now here comes the tricky part. Running either JT-Alert or Grid Tracker, stops the auto log from WSJT-X to Logger32. What ports are you guys using to still log qso's and use either Grid-Tracker or JT-Alert ?

73 SV2EVS

Spiros Xanthopoulos