7610 Spot selects correct frequency change but mode incorrect

David KN2M

Now that the Flex is working, I note that the 7610 responds to a CW cluster spot by a frequency change but does not keep the correct mode.  It changes to SSB.  I don't see an obvious menu setting in Logger32 that would account for this issue.  Is this a program or radio setting??  Thanks.

John Munton - G7SSE

David, one possible reason could be the entries in your Band / Mode Table.

Look at what you have entered for "Radio Mode" for your CW entries for each band;

--
73, John - G7SSE

Bob

Is this something new, or has this behavior started since you figured out why your Flex radio didn't work?

When clicking on the CW DX Spot, did Logger32 send a command  to change the radio mode to CW? If you use one of your many other radios and you click on a CW DX Spot, does it switch to CW?

My apologies, but apparently my ESP is very low today. SeventyThree(s).

On 06/13/2021 12:01 AM David KN2M <rodman@...> wrote:

Now that the Flex is working, I note that the 7610 responds to a CW cluster spot by a frequency change but does not keep the correct mode.  It changes to SSB.  I don't see an obvious menu setting in Logger32 that would account for this issue.  Is this a program or radio setting??  Thanks.

Jim Cox

What mode does the 7610 use for CW operation, CW or CWl/CWU?  Make sure you have the correct mode in your bandplan.  Jim K4JAF