Bug v4.0.245 - Notes Window - Lock Child Window

Bob

In v4.0 the Notes window is no longer considered a child window. 73.

On 03/04/2021 11:57 PM KA9S - Jeff <ka9s2@...> wrote:

I just upgraded my L32 to v4.0.245. It all went smoothly - except - I always display the "Notes Window" and have it locked in position along with the other child windows I like. The Notes window will not lock with this version of L32. Is this a bug?  Is the Notes window not considered a Child window anymore?

Gary Hinson

Hi Jeff.

I can drag the notes window outside/beyond the limits of the main Logger32 v4 window, so it is not a child.  Try it.  It’s an easy test.

I didn’t notice a v4 change about no longer locking non-children … but then I don’t always pay full attention, so maybe I missed it … or maybe Notes was never a child?  Perhaps it is “special”.

I just upgraded my L32 to v4.0.245. It all went smoothly - except - I always display the "Notes Window" and have it locked in position along with the other child windows I like. The Notes window will not lock with this version of L32. Is this a bug?  Is the Notes window not considered a Child window anymore?

KA9S - Jeff