Logger32 QSOs and Google Earth

Bob Schofield

Just wondering if there is a way that I can have my QSOs show up on Google Earth?

Bob/VE1RSM

Jan

If you use Clublog your qso's can be displayed on a map in real time

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 4-3-2021 om 14:03 schreef Bob Schofield:
Just wondering if there is a way that I can have my QSOs show up on Google Earth?

Bob/VE1RSM

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Bob Schofield

I do use Club Log so will give this a try.

Bob/V E1RSM

Jan

It is in Settings-Livestream

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 4-3-2021 om 15:40 schreef Bob Schofield:
I do use Club Log so will give this a try.

Bob/V E1RSM

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Jim Hargrave

Like this ??

LogView will display from an ADIF file. Move the cursor over the dots and it will identify the Callsign.

Jim – w5ifp-