Cherry-picking ignore "Show only highlighted callsign/gridsquare" option?

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hello.
Probably I miss something but if in the UDP BandMap I have enabled the option "Cherry-picking" and I also enable the option "Show only highlighted callsign/gridsquare" and the UDP BandMap is blank because all the stations decoded are not highlighted, Logger32 will anyway go to call stations.
I expect that the "Cherry-picking" option will go to follow what is it in the UDP BandMap, and since it's blank because there aren't any highlighted station then I expect that Logger32 will not go to call any station until come up some highlighted callsign.
What I wrong?
In other words, how can I use the "Cherry-picking" to call only "new ones" (highlighted callsigns)?

Thanks.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

ja1nlx

Fabio

While operating open Cherry-picking event viewer. It tells you why it calls him.

On 2021/03/02 17:43, Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io wrote:
Hello.
Probably I miss something but if in the UDP BandMap I have enabled the option "Cherry-picking" and I also enable the option "Show only highlighted callsign/gridsquare" and the UDP BandMap is blank because all the stations decoded are not highlighted, Logger32 will anyway go to call stations.
I expect that the "Cherry-picking" option will go to follow what is it in the UDP BandMap, and since it's blank because there aren't any highlighted station then I expect that Logger32 will not go to call any station until come up some highlighted callsign.
What I wrong?
In other words, how can I use the "Cherry-picking" to call only "new ones" (highlighted callsigns)?

Thanks.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Fabio IZ8MBW

OK, my fault.
I have had the option "sympathy calls" enabled.
Probability it is the reason why Loggre32 will cal anyway.
Thanks!

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW