PSTRotatorAZ w/V4.0.245

Anthony Buscaglia

Trying to interface L32 V4 to PSTRotatorAZ V13.94 (Lastest Version)

I enable global capture CTRL-A and ALT-A.
Set PST to Tracking and Choose Logger32

PST Rotator Crashes.

It works FB with N1MM+

73
Tony
K2NV

Tim Jellison W3YQ

It should work.  I am using both programs together and everything is working fine, including tracking, so something is wrong with your particular installation  Carefully go through the set-up procedure in the PTSRotatorAZ documentation, making sure you didn't miss something.  I see you have also posted a request for help on the PSTRotatorAZ reflector.  Likely, Codrut will be able to help you.