Logger32 v.4,0,243 fails updade..

Stefano Zoli - Alice mail -

Hi.. a question but what problem is there with the failure to auto-update from v. 4,0,243 as no lawsuit is named with poup-ups etc.

I point out that I installed everything from the official until v4.00 everything ok with the first updates then regularly downloads this update, but can not install it.. some straight, because here I can never information, thank you.

S.O. Win10Pro 64-bit AMD Ryzen5 3550H 8.0GB RAM.

   Steve

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

ja1nlx

Steve

Do you set Logger32.exe and Logger32autoinstaller.exe to run as administrator ?

73

On 2021/03/01 15:50, Stefano Zoli - Alice mail - wrote:

Hi.. a question but what problem is there with the failure to auto-update from v. 4,0,243 as no lawsuit is named with poup-ups etc.

I point out that I installed everything from the official until v4.00 everything ok with the first updates then regularly downloads this update, but can not install it.. some straight, because here I can never information, thank you.

S.O. Win10Pro 64-bit AMD Ryzen5 3550H 8.0GB RAM.

   Steve

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Stefano Zoli - Alice mail -

Sorry.. I solved it myself, ascertained from the auto-update progress text file, that the program had been somehow downloaded .. remains to know what was the cause of the missed run.. I pulled up from the ROLLBACK directory the files of the v.4,0,244 and it is now working then regularly updated this morning to ,245. Sorry about the inconvenience it could also be that I smoked a manual input with all the psychopathic protections of this S.O. that unnecessarily stresses the user just to go and urinate.

Stay up to date.. but above all AWAKE!!

Steve  ik4dry

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Hi.. a question but what problem is there with the failure to auto-update from v. 4,0,243 as no lawsuit is named with poup-ups etc.

I point out that I installed everything from the official until v4.00 everything ok with the first updates then regularly downloads this update, but can not install it.. some straight, because here I can never information, thank you.

S.O. Win10Pro 64-bit AMD Ryzen5 3550H 8.0GB RAM.

   Steve

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Stefano Zoli - Alice mail -

Hi Aki... You couldn't put the flea in my ear in time... that I was already there riding the problem was actually given by that... I had probably made a new link to the program and the link was not properly instructed to run as an administrator... a note in this regard HOW TO DELETE THE CONFIRMATION REQUEST at the launch of the program in the hypothesis to use the same link RUNNING AUTOMATICALLY?

 Greetings as always 599!!  Steve