ARRL official LoTW users list

Fabio IZ8MBW

Hi all.
The ARRL provide an official LoTW users list, the list is: https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-user-activity.csv

For what I know, currently, Logger32 does not support this file list type (CSV format).
In "Setup" of "DX Spots" window if I configure the URL "https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-user-activity.csv" for "Load the LoTW users file" it doesn't work (I think because the file content is not what Logger32 wants).
Immagine incorporata

Any possibility, also for the future, to use that ARRL official list?

Thanks.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

Bob

Why? The file has exactly the same number of LoTW users as the one from Club Log, and the file from Club Log has 32K OQRS users and 46K users gridsquares.  I haven't looked closely at the file from the ARRL, but opening it in Excel, I notice the majority of dates show as ######. Is the really ready for prime time? SeventyThree(s).