line on map

Adams

Anyone know of how I might get  a line on my map to show the orientation of my dipole? (see pic as example)

Would be nice  if it were possible.

Thanks in advance,

Randy, KF4O

Bob

If you can get your dipole to reply to rotator poll messages, the line will automagically appear. Just like the line in the picture. 73.

On 02/22/2021 5:20 PM Adams via groups.io <taiwanmd@...> wrote:

Anyone know of how I might get  a line on my map to show the orientation of my dipole? (see pic as example)

Would be nice  if it were possible.

Thanks in advance,

Randy, KF4O

Gary Hinson

Section 41.4.4 of the v4 User Manual shows how – well not exactly a rotary dipole but similar: a Steppir/Ultrabeam’s bidirectional setting should be close enough to the pattern of a dipole or loop (a 1 element quad) etc.

73

Gary  ZL2iFB