Language Files for Logger32 v4

Jan

Hmm
I have send mine this morning but maybe you dod not get it?
I will send it again

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 22-2-2021 om 16:38 schreef Prasad:
The language files for v4 of Logger32 have started arriving from the translators and are being posted on the website under the Support section: https://www.logger32.net/support.html

The following language files have been received. I shall post other language files on the website as and when I receive them.

1.  BY
2.  EA
3. TF

For Translators: The email ID to send the translated files is vu2ptt -at- yahoo.com - Gmail does not allow the DLL files to come through.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT (ex-AF6DV)
Webmaster - Logger32 www.logger32.net

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388