From: John Muzyka via groups.io
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 12:55 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Error message

I have set up a pc for a friend with Logger 32, he is intending to use FT8 so told him he need to keep his pc clock at an accurate time, I have tried to get L32 to set the clock to automatically set the time on start up I have put the same time server that I use (it works) but when I try to do it I get the above error, I have not seen this before can anyone tell me how to take care of this error and get the clock sync working

John Muzyka

Inline image