Alf. IT9MUO

Happy Birthday Bob, have a nice day!
73, Alf. IT9MUO

Il giorno mar 2 feb 2021 alle ore 12:46 Rob <rob.harrison@...> ha scritto:
73

David Mitchell

Happy Birthday Bob and thanks for all the hard work and time you spend on this great piece of software.  May you have many more years of health and happiness.

-- Dave WB2PJH

Thanks Rob. If nothing else, it was a good excuse to buy a big bottle of Grouse :)

On 02/02/2021 6:46 AM Rob <rob.harrison@...> wrote:

73

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Dear Bob

Larry Fravel

Happy Birthday Bob!

Larry K8YYY

--
"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind." C. S. Lewis

Jim Altman

Happy Birthday Bob and thanks for all you do.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind." C. S. Lewis

k4cvl

Happy BirthHogsday Bob.  And remember (since you have developed and maintain such a great product) what Punxsutawney Phil once said to me while vacationing here in Florida sometime back. “No good deed goes unpunished”.     – Mike, K4CVL

Happy Birthday Bob and thanks for all you do.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind." C. S. Lewis

John Munton - G7SSE

Happy Birthday from here too Bob
73, John - G7SSE

Richard M. Gillingham

Happy birthday Bob.

Thanks for all you do for us ingrates.

73
Gil, W1RG

Ian Morrison

NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

To many of those have serious consequences, so beware.

Congrats. on having   …ahhh…  maybe 39 of them? <grin>

Enjoy  the Grouse and have one for me.

73, Ian

( more that 39 X 2)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#82476) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [imorrison@...]

_._,_._,_