Import .adi logs, Dupe QSOs...

Zrinko Zibert

Hi all, just noticed, if I upload an adif file with QSOs already existed in Logger32, a lots of QSOs are double imported, despite bot QSOs has the same band/mode/UTC (10:22, for example)...

Zik DK8ZZ

Bob

I don't think so. You can not have duplicate QSOs with the same time. 73.

On 01/31/2021 2:13 PM Zrinko Zibert <ve3zik@...> wrote:

Hi all, just noticed, if I upload an adif file with QSOs already existed in Logger32, a lots of QSOs are double imported, despite bot QSOs has the same band/mode/UTC (10:22, for example)...

Zik DK8ZZ

Zrinko Zibert

Hi Bob,
will try again and, if it is still the same, will send you an .adi file.

73s, DK8ZZ