From: "Paul Scarratt via groups.io" <g0wre@...>
Sent: 30/01/2021 17:51:31
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] DX Spots (Window)

Hi Mike.

I have just read my post again and I should say the Font Colour will not change sorry.

Regards Paul G0WRE

--
73, John - G7SSE

Paul Scarratt

Hi Mike.

I have just read my post again and I should say the Font Colour will not change sorry.

Regards Paul G0WRE

Mike

RMB on dx spots window, Setup, Appearance and from the top you change.
Mike

Paul Scarratt

Hi Guys,

I hope this makes sense, I'm trying to adjust the fonts and especially the colour of the font in the DX Spots window,

I can change the font size etc but the colour does not change but it does on the Logbook page !

I'm going to VIEW=GRID APPEARENCE=GRIDS FONT/COLOUR or is the settings for this somewhere else?

Running Windows 10 Logger32 v4.0.238

Regards Paul G0WRE