From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of James Holohan
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 6:29 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] L32 LogSync

Rick. When LogSync runs up as a utility in L32 it minimises to the task-bar and I cannot access the setup page

James Holohan

Rick.
         Many thanks for your prompt reply. It is now working a treat.
73's
Jim EI4HH.

Clicking on the icon on the taskbar does not bring it up?? If not with Logsync closed using Windows explorer switch to the directory where Logsync is installed. Double click on the l32Logsync.ini file. It should open with Notepad. In it look for WNDWindowState= make sure there is a 1 after the equal sign. Also you should find 2 settings WNDTop and WNDLeft make sure both of them are set to 100. And Save the file before you exit. Now in the same directory double click on L32Logsync.exe and the program should open. It should be located in the top left corner of your screen. When you are done with changing the settings you can close it and have Logger32 open it up the next time you need it..

73 Rick N2AMG