Topics

4.0 - Thanks

John Owens

Downloaded the new 4.0 that replaces my existing 3.50-xxx and all looks fine. Everywhere I checked, things look normal. Thanks Bob -  John Owens -  N7TK

ON9TT - Marc

Update worked perfect.
Just had to do a recalc.
Tnx Bob and the rest of the team.
73 Marc  on7ss

send from my Samsung

Op di 19 jan. 2021 21:21 schreef John Owens <HAM38JOHN@...>:

Downloaded the new 4.0 that replaces my existing 3.50-xxx and all looks fine. Everywhere I checked, things look normal. Thanks Bob -  John Owens -  N7TK

John, G4DRS

It's quick, isn't it?

John
G4DRS

Tom Wylie

Having trouble with cw machine. It's about the only thing where I forgot to save the settings.  I use it in software mode, need a little help with the setup with the SUNsdr2

Tom
GM4FDM

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021, 21:19 John, G4DRS via groups.io, <g4drs=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
It's quick, isn't it?

John
G4DRS

Bob

Tom. no need to save anything (other than the logbook data - just in case). All INIs an configuration files are recycled and remained intact. 73.

On 01/19/2021 4:25 PM Tom Wylie <thomasgwylie@...> wrote:

Having trouble with cw machine. It's about the only thing where I forgot to save the settings.  I use it in software mode, need a little help with the setup with the SUNsdr2

Tom
GM4FDM

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021, 21:19 John, G4DRS via groups.io, <g4drs= btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
It's quick, isn't it?

John
G4DRS

Tom Wylie

Well it's not keying the rig nor sending cw.  My bencher in parallel keys the rig OK. I have sat for an hour and tried all the ports etc to no avail. I have quit for the night😩

Tom
GM4FDM

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021, 21:46 Bob, <k4cy@...> wrote:
Tom. no need to save anything (other than the logbook data - just in case). All INIs an configuration files are recycled and remained intact. 73.
On 01/19/2021 4:25 PM Tom Wylie <thomasgwylie@...> wrote:

Having trouble with cw machine. It's about the only thing where I forgot to save the settings.  I use it in software mode, need a little help with the setup with the SUNsdr2

Tom
GM4FDM

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021, 21:19 John, G4DRS via groups.io, <g4drs= btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
It's quick, isn't it?

John
G4DRS

Danny

Tom ,

I've had this happening to me a while ago .
After making some changes in settings ( CW Machine ) I closed all progs and did a reboot ,
that did the trick.
CW Machine worked again as before.
Maybe I just got lucky but worth a try ?

73 - Danny ON7NQ

On Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 10:50:04 PM GMT+1, Tom Wylie <thomasgwylie@...> wrote:

[...]

Thats one problem sorted..... Tick problem in config...... :-)

Tom
GM4FDM

On 19/01/2021 21:49, Tom Wylie via groups.io wrote:
Well it's not keying the rig nor sending cw.  My bencher in parallel keys the rig OK. I have sat for an hour and tried all the ports etc to no avail. I have quit for the night😩
Tom
GM4FDM
__
On 01/19/2021 4:25 PM Tom Wylie <thomasgwylie@gmail.com
<mailto:thomasgwylie@gmail.com>> wrote:
Having trouble with cw machine. It's about the only thing where I
forgot to save the settings.  I use it in software mode, need a
little help with the setup with the SUNsdr2
Tom
GM4FDM

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021, 21:19 John, G4DRS via groups.io
<http://groups.io>, <g4drs= btinternet.com@groups.io
<mailto:btinternet.com@groups.io>> wrote:

It's quick, isn't it?

John
G4DRS

ea4tk

Thank you all for the enormous effort and work !!  I just updated it and no problems!

Really is a classic gem of software....!
Ea4tk, Javier

Best Regards!