From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of w4lde
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 6:12 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] N2AMG N1MM L32 bridge

Was going to download the bridge from Rick's site today and I was block by the url.blacklist virus as some call it.
Has this been happening for some time?  Anyone else seeing this?
Was looking to test Rick's L32 to N1MM bridge with N1mm but also for a different application within L32

Stay Safe
73 de Ron W4LDE

w4lde

Rick,
Thanks for your feedback. I’ve been using the L32 sync app since you first made it available and after reviewing some of the capabilities of N1MM I thought it may be a answer to interface several different programs with the logging capabilities in L32.

I did download your program and try out the benefits with N1MM. TU for your efforts it is appreciated. Stay warm and safe

73 de Ron W4LDE

Dave Colliau

Avg didnt like it either but I got it in and so far so good. I just need to do some more setup with N1MM but it does communicate with Logger 32 .
Nice job !
Dave N8DC