Logged QSO from JTDX shows as GEN instead of 80m

John, G4DRS

Thanks, Bob

Tom Wylie

Grouse = bad whisky..... Its the stuff we export hihi....

Tom
GM4FDM

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020, 21:55 Bob, <k4cy@...> wrote:
... humor me please, just add a row to the bottom of your 80m BandPlan for CW with a frequency range from 3.5 to whatever your upper limit is. That should solve your problem. And, as it's now 17:00, and time for a large glass of Famous Grouse. SeventyThree(s).
On 12/30/2020 4:43 PM John, G4DRS via groups.io <g4drs=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Screen shot attached

Bob

... humor me please, just add a row to the bottom of your 80m BandPlan for CW with a frequency range from 3.5 to whatever your upper limit is. That should solve your problem. And, as it's now 17:00, and time for a large glass of Famous Grouse. SeventyThree(s).

On 12/30/2020 4:43 PM John, G4DRS via groups.io <g4drs@...> wrote:

Screen shot attached

Bob

... very pretty, but what does the BandPlan show for 80m? SeventyThree(s).