HamQTH stopped transferring

jim watkins

I have been using the Auto Transfer with HamQTH for a long time now and it has worked flawlessly, until today. I transferred an adi file from N1MM. When I hit on a line in the log book, HamQTH pops up and when I hit Transfer, it use to populate the information. Now it just brings up the options underneath Transfer. I had a Windows update last night and now this. Wonder if the Windows update changed something? Any ideas where I should start?

Using Windows 10 and Logger32  3.50.424

73s

Jim Watkins

VA3XOV / VO1SF

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly.

Bob

Jim, first let me respond your (in my face) signature line about your guardian angel ... My guardian angel is Mbaba Mwana Waresa (Google it).

You probably should hit your DELETE button immediately ...

I have a limited insight into the inner workings of Logger32, but WTF is 'Auto Transfer with HamQTH'?

SeventyThree(s)AndBackToNetOverOver ..

On 12/20/2020 3:33 PM jim watkins via groups.io <james_vo1sf@...> wrote:

I have been using the Auto Transfer with HamQTH for a long time now and it has worked flawlessly, until today. I transferred an adi file from N1MM. When I hit on a line in the log book, HamQTH pops up and when I hit Transfer, it use to populate the information. Now it just brings up the options underneath Transfer. I had a Windows update last night and now this. Wonder if the Windows update changed something? Any ideas where I should start?

Using Windows 10 and Logger32  3.50.424

73s

Jim Watkins

VA3XOV / VO1SF

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly.

jim watkins

Hi Bob,

Like your Guardian Angel. Lets hope she flies fast like mine. Hi!

I am chasing US Counties on Digital Modes. When I imported my QSO's from N1MM into Logger32, I like to fill in County names for USA stations. What I had set up was, when I hit a QSO in my Log Book, it would have the HamQTH window pop up. When I hit Transfer in the HamQTH popup, it would populate my QSO in the Logbook (that I have high-lighted) with their State and County. I was very impressed with that option in Logger32. Now I have lost it. Must be something simple that I have over-looked.

On Sunday, December 20, 2020, 08:06:22 p.m. EST, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

[...]

Jim, right click on the Logbook Page window. Click SETUP. See the menu ENABLE QSO UPDATES FROM LOOKUPS. Is it checked? SeventyThree(s) and Mbaba Mwana Waresa says uKhisimusi oMuhle.

On 12/21/2020 8:20 PM jim watkins via groups.io <james_vo1sf@...> wrote:

[...]

Yes, ENABLE QSO UPDATES FROM LOOKUPS is checked. I kept playing with it, I don't know what I did, but now it works. Emoji

Thanks Bob for the great Logger program. uKhisimusi oMuhle Emoji to you and your family as well.