Worked/Confirmed/Granted window

Filipe Lopes

Hello

By any chance would it be possible to add the Granted entries to the Worked/Confirmed Window in a future release? for exemple in Green colour would be the Granted entities per band/mode

Thanks
Filipe CT1ILT

Bob

Filipe, I don't think it is practical. Confirmed for what? Confirmed by what? There are tooo any variables, and every user will want something different. SeventyThree(s).

On 12/16/2020 9:18 AM Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt@...> wrote:

Hello

By any chance would it be possible to add the Granted entries to the Worked/Confirmed Window in a future release? for exemple in Green colour would be the Granted entities per band/mode

Thanks
Filipe CT1ILT

Filipe Lopes

Hello Bob,

Granted, as it is on the DXCC challange or DXCC awards, based on the ARRL Granted syncs (LOTW and QSLs). It is just an idea, I know it might be tricky to do it.