I: Summmary this year+ DOWNLOAD

Migliari Adriano

I tried to download this addon

and i get the following error

Any help??

Thanks

Adriano ik2cbd

Email:   adriano.migliari@... , adriano.migliari@...

Manteniamo le distanze,   ma restiamo vicini.
Keep physical distance,  stay/remain socially connected

Panos

Hi the problem is on the page that you try, I have the previous version 1 and functions ok 73

ja1nlx

Hi

I will check the link today.  QRX

73

On 2020/10/18 2:37, Migliari Adriano wrote:

I tried to download this addon

and i get the following error

Any help??

Thanks

Adriano ik2cbd

Email:   adriano.migliari@... , adriano.migliari@...

Manteniamo le distanze,   ma restiamo vicini.
Keep physical distance,  stay/remain socially connected

ja1nlx

Hi

The link was wrong. I changed it correctly.

Try again. Do not forget "Reload" of your browser.

73