Topics

how do you record contacts in the logger32 made on satellite?

Lorenz Graßl

One more important Info I forgot!

You have to set the ADIF-field PROP_MODE to the value SAT
If not: also LOTW will not accept the QSOs.

73, Lenz, DL8RDL

Lorenz Graßl

On the Logbook Entry Window there seven user configurable fields. You can set any ADIF field to these user fields. Right click on the Callsign field, click SETUP. Here you see menus to SHOW USER FIELDS and to SETUP USER FIELDS. You can setup a SAT field like this. 73.
The preset-text should read: QO-100
If not, LOTW will not accept the QSOs

And think about the logging of TX and RX-QRG. Bob has already prepared Logger32 for that.

73 de Lenz,
DL8RDL

Bob

On the Logbook Entry Window there seven user configurable fields. You can set any ADIF field to these user fields. Right click on the Callsign field, click SETUP. Here you see menus to SHOW USER FIELDS and to SETUP USER FIELDS. You can setup a SAT field like this. 73.

On 09/13/2020 7:15 PM antonio carlos rodrigues via groups.io <py2vai@...> wrote:

Good night Bob.
I appreciate the help of my friend but I couldn't find where I have it, but I would like to thank you,
73 dx
py2bn

Em domingo, 13 de setembro de 2020 10:56:52 BRT, Bob <k4cy@...> escreveu:

Like this? SeventyThree(s).

On 09/13/2020 9:46 AM antonio carlos rodrigues via groups.io <py2vai@...> wrote:

Good Morning.
I do not know if any colleague can help me, but let's go, as I record the contacts made in satellite in logger 32, I found the data but I don't have the satellite option how to do it.
Thank you for your help
73 dx
py2bn

antonio carlos rodrigues