Dark mode #wait #dark #info # #wait #dark #info #display

Damian M0BKV

Enjoyed reading your reply Bob "scared the shit out of me" LOL

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020, 21:36 Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:
Eduard,
Never. I tried 'Dark Mode' once just to see what it was like. It scared the shit out of me. I felt like I was on the verge of committing suicide, or maybe I was experiencing deep depression. And, this was before my first glass of Scotch of the day. SeventyThree(s).
On 08/23/2020 4:28 PM Eduard YV5MHX <yv5mhx@...> wrote:

Dark mode

Hello, a cordial greeting to everyone, I want to know if you have a dark version of the Logger contemplated, because the hours we spend in front of the computer are increasing and the colors so light affect the view a lot, I managed to change the background color of some windows , but not all of them and it's not really a dark mode, it would be nice to have a true dark mode version of the Loger.

Eduard Barboza
YV5MHX

Bob

Eduard, I sit in front of several computer screens for many hours every day. I have two pairs of specially made glasses (one with a yellow tint, the other with a blue tint) that greatly reduces the eye strain. A different two pairs for driving (one to reduce the glare in daylight, the other at night).

My smartphone? I charge the battery once a week, or maybe 10 days. SeventyThree(s).

On 08/23/2020 5:00 PM Eduard YV5MHX <yv5mhx@...> wrote:

Hello Bob
I think it's a matter of taste, and my android phone is in dark mode, I see it better, it exhausts my eyes less and my battery lasts longer, the same thing with my Windows laptop and my Windows desktop pc is also In dark mode, my eyes are less tiring, but even some applications do not handle this mode, if it is programmed with the passing of a switch it will be available for all tastes, 73!

Eduard YV5MHX