From: "Dave Colliau" <n8dc-8@...>
Sent: 12/06/2020 15:10:03
Subject: [hamlogger] 7610

Its been a while since I had 2 Icom 7610's but a friend just bought one and we are trying to set it up for rig control and digital from within Logger 32. If I remember right we should be able to use the lower numbered port for the rig control and then the higher number port would be the port used to run FSK via MMTTY. ?  There is no way I can get the 2nd higher number port to work . If someone has all this working I would very much like some info on rig and Logger32 settings . Maybe some screen shots.
Thanks in advance for any info
Dave N8DC

--
73, John - G7SSE

Glen

John,  Might I have a copy of your settings as well?  Thank you.

73 Glen K0JGH     email:  kesselring73@...

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Its been a while since I had 2 Icom 7610's but a friend just bought one and we are trying to set it up for rig control and digital from within Logger 32. If I remember right we should be able to use the lower numbered port for the rig control and then the higher number port would be the port used to run FSK via MMTTY. ?  There is no way I can get the 2nd higher number port to work . If someone has all this working I would very much like some info on rig and Logger32 settings . Maybe some screen shots.
Thanks in advance for any info
Dave N8DC

John Munton - G7SSE

Mail sent Glen.

Hope it's of some use.

73, John - G7SSE

[...]

Chuck Kraly K0XM

John,
Are these the same settings found in the latest help file?
Chuck K0XM

John Munton - G7SSE

Not exactly Chuck.

They are more to do with using FSK keying in MMTTY with the 7610

73
John - G7SSE