Topics

Macros split CW

Serge Bykovsky

Please

Who knows how to implement split shift in CW macros command? UP1
f.e.g.

I often use destination control of my radio (remote) and it should be useful.

Thank you,

Serge Ra6ydx

P.S. Digi shift macroses are in the help file section I see. But no more
for CW mode. Sorry

Bob

As split settings and split operation is not confined to CW. There are several 'split' macros on the Radio Control Panel that can be applied to any/all modes. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/19/2020 5:52 PM Serge Bykovsky via groups.io <datatelecom=bk.ru@groups.io> wrote:

Please

Who knows how to implement split shift in CW macros command? UP1
f.e.g.

I often use destination control of my radio (remote) and it should be useful.

Thank you,

Serge Ra6ydx

P.S. Digi shift macroses are in the help file section I see. But no more
for CW mode. Sorry

Arturo LU6ETB

Hi Serge,

I use following one in a TS-850

$command FR1;$

$command MD#mode#;$

$command FT1;FB#split 01#;$

$command FR0;FT1;$

By changing 01 you add macros for another splits

Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

In the Help under “MACROs, Hot Keys and Programmable Buttons” you Will find aditional info

73 de Arturo, LU6ETB

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

As split settings and split operation is not confined to CW. There are several 'split' macros on the Radio Control Panel that can be applied to any/all modes. SeventyThree(s).

> On 07/19/2020 5:52 PM Serge Bykovsky via groups.io <datatelecom@...> wrote:

> Please

> Who  knows  how  to  implement  split shift in CW macros command?  UP1

> f.e.g.

> I often use destination control of my radio (remote) and it should be useful.

> Thank you,

> Serge Ra6ydx

> P.S.  Digi  shift macroses are  in the help file section I see. But no more

> for CW mode. Sorry

Serge Bykovsky

Arturo.

Here is FT1000mp. Will try RCP later.