Topics

QRZ Lookup

John

After years of using Logger16 and logger32, I actually have a problem.

Starting this morning, the “ NAME “ no longer transfers from qrz.com.

Any ideas ??

John

WB9PNU

Steph, F5NZY

Don't worry John,

I've got the same thing here. Probably a small bug from QRZ.COM that will be quickly fixed, I'm sure.

73 de Steph, F5NZY

Le 15/07/2020 à 15:59, John a écrit :

After years of using Logger16 and logger32, I actually have a problem.

Starting this morning, the “ NAME “ no longer transfers from qrz.com.

Any ideas ??

John

WB9PNU

Everything looks impossible to the people who never tried anything.
(Dr J-L Etienne)

Damian M0BKV

Same here. QRZ.com bug I believe

Rick Ellison

Are you using the XML interface??

I just received an email from qrz saying that the XML interface was going to be adding a couple of fields starting at midnight last night. I have not read the email yet so I’m not sure what changed but I bet it is associated with what they have changed..

73 Rick N2AMG