Topics

VSPE splitter ports not visible to logger32

Bob

Logger32 version 3.50.xx supports COM1 - COM16. It is in the Help File. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/04/2020 6:07 PM Ignacy Misztal <no9e@...> wrote:

I created a VSPE splitter for serial rotor ports to use them by multiple applications and remote. I tried port 16 and 32. Both work with rotor controls and n1mm but not logger32.
The message is:
Invalid port 32.
These ports do not show in device manager.
Ignacy NO9E

Ignacy Misztal