Topics

can you allow JT alert to write to logger log database?

Jay Mason

Good day I was looking to see it you could have the log from JT alert write directly to the logger 32 log database?
or is there a hook through tcp or udp to allow this to occur?
thank you  and I apologize if this has been asked before and I did not find it during my search
73 DE N3OW

Bob

Sure, anyone can log a QSO using the TCP server (default port #52001). Just send the QSO details in ADIF format. Logger32 will reply wilt ACK or NAK (NAK reply includes details of why it was rejected). It looks like the picture below (the COMMAND and PARAMETERS fields are not necessary). SeventyThree(s).