Topics

Green Heron RT21

jh1ecg@...

Hello everyone

I am using GREEN HERON's RT21 controller.
There is no RT21 name in the ROTOR field in L32.
What name does it work with? Hygain DCU-1?
Thanks
soi

Bob

A good guess, did you try it? 73.

On June 23, 2020 at 6:53 PM jh1ecg@... wrote:

Hello everyone

I am using GREEN HERON's RT21 controller.
There is no RT21 name in the ROTOR field in L32.
What name does it work with? Hygain DCU-1?
Thanks
soi

Dan Atchison

Yes

On 6/23/2020 7:00 PM, Bob wrote:
A good guess, did you try it? 73.
On June 23, 2020 at 6:53 PM jh1ecg@... wrote:

Hello everyone

I am using GREEN HERON's RT21 controller.
There is no RT21 name in the ROTOR field in L32.
What name does it work with? Hygain DCU-1?
Thanks
soi

jh1ecg@...

Yes, it works with Hygain DCU-1.
However, it does not work via USB HUB.

Why does L32 not put the name of RT21 in Rotor selection,
I think it's easy to use!

TNX
Soi

Bob

Simple, there is no RT-21 protocol. The RT21 documentation (see below) says it uses the DCU-1 protocol. After reading the RT21 documentation you know the FT21 looks like a DCU-1, so isn't it intuitively obvious you would configure your rotor as a DCU-1? SeventyThree(s).

On June 23, 2020 at 7:51 PM jh1ecg@... wrote:

Yes, it works with Hygain DCU-1.
However, it does not work via USB HUB.

Why does L32 not put the name of RT21 in Rotor selection,
I think it's easy to use!

TNX
Soi

jh1ecg@...

Bob san

I understand, thank you very much.

Soi

John Scott

That's where mine is set.  Works like a charm.

VE1JS