Topics

UDP Auto flagging for upload to LOTW?

Chuck Kraly K0XM

Ok I KNOW I must be missing something simple, but I am using either JTALert/JTDX or MSHV with UDP to Logger32. The QSO is added fine, BUT like yesterday on 6mtrs, I had to manually flag 65 qsos for LOTW upload. Is there a way for UDP packets to automagically be flagged on import? I looked through the messages here and I cannot see any of the options listed. Running the latest 3.50.418
Chuck K0XM

ja1nlx

Chuck

When you import adi file you see this table and options.

On 2020/06/11 19:20, Chuck Kraly K0XM wrote:
Ok I KNOW I must be missing something simple, but I am using either JTALert/JTDX or MSHV with UDP to Logger32. The QSO is added fine, BUT like yesterday on 6mtrs, I had to manually flag 65 qsos for LOTW upload. Is there a way for UDP packets to automagically be flagged on import? I looked through the messages here and I cannot see any of the options listed. Running the latest 3.50.418
Chuck K0XM
--
73 de aki
JA1NLX

Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson

The menu route is:

Right click on the log entry window, then Setup | QSLing and QSO export | Flag new QSO for LOTW

73 Villi  
TF3VS

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Kraly K0XM
Sent: fimmtudagur, 11. júní 2020 10:20
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] UDP Auto flagging for upload to LOTW?

Chuck K0XM

Chuck Kraly K0XM

I agree Villi, but here is what I get when I right click

Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson

No, you are clicking on wrong window, it is the logbook entry window you should click.

73 Villi
TF3VS

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Kraly K0XM
Sent: fimmtudagur, 11. júní 2020 15:08
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] UDP Auto flagging for upload to LOTW?

I agree Villi, but here is what I get when I right click

Chuck Kraly K0XM

AHHHHH I KNEW I was missing something. Thank you Everyone. I got it now....all is well in Missouri,