Topics

Interface from WSJT-X stopped working

@NA3F

I had WSJT-X configured to show a bandmap of decoded signals in Logger32 and also make log entries after a QSO.  The two programs stopped talking to each other last night and I don't remember how I originally set that up.  Where do I find the setup parameters to restore that operation?  Logger32 and WSJT-X both have the latest versions and were working fine up until now.

Bob

There's a section in the help file called UDP BandMap. SeventyThree(s).

On June 8, 2020 at 12:31 PM jack@... wrote:

I had WSJT-X configured to show a bandmap of decoded signals in Logger32 and also make log entries after a QSO.  The two programs stopped talking to each other last night and I don't remember how I originally set that up.  Where do I find the setup parameters to restore that operation?  Logger32 and WSJT-X both have the latest versions and were working fine up until now.

@NA3F

Thanks, Bob.

I knew it was there somewhere but still don't know why it vanished last night.  All seems back to normal now.  73.