Topics

IOTA qsl

Bob

It is on the list of things to do - not hard. But first I need to understand how this will be implemented between IOTA and LoTW and what additional steps may be needed. Historically, LoTW have always made even the most simple things an almost impossible task. So I'm only cautiously optimistic about this announcement. SeventyThree(s).

On May 23, 2020 at 5:17 PM la4wka <la4wka@...> wrote:

Gents.

Since now the IOTA programme allow qsl from LOTW to be used, is it possible to make Logger32 lookup IOTA's confirmed via LOTW under "awards"
Now there is "QSL's only"

73
Hugo / LA4WKA

la4wka