Topics

Helpfile

Anthony Buscaglia

I downloaded an updated help file. Logger32.chm

I tried copying it to the Logger32 directory, but I can’t get it to come up in Logger32.

What’s the procedure?

Also is it normal for Windows UAC to come up every time I launch L32 on Win10?

73
TOny
K2NV

Anthony Buscaglia

When I put the file in the L32 directory, I get this error. Then L32 hangs and I have to launch Task Mgr and Shut L32 down.
73
Tony
K2NV

On Mar 5, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Anthony Buscaglia via Groups.Io <tonybb@...> wrote:

I downloaded an updated help file. Logger32.chm

I tried copying it to the Logger32 directory, but I can’t get it to come up in Logger32.

What’s the procedure?

Also is it normal for Windows UAC to come up every time I launch L32 on Win10?

73
TOny
K2NV

Sante - IK0HBN

Tony,
you must delete the file .chi.
73's Sante

At 18:50 05/03/2020, you wrote:
When I put the file in the L32 directory, I get this error. Then L32 hangs and I have to launch Task Mgr and Shut L32 down.
73
Tony
K2NV

[]

On Mar 5, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Anthony Buscaglia via Groups.Io <tonybb@... > wrote:

I downloaded an updated help file. Logger32.chm

I tried copying it to the Logger32 directory, but I can’t get it to come up in Logger32.

What’s the procedure?

Also is it normal for Windows UAC to come up every time I launch L32 on Win10?

73
TOny
K2NV

Anthony Buscaglia

Hi Sante!

I just figured that out.

Thank you!

Caio!

Tony

On Mar 5, 2020, at 1:03 PM, Sante - IK0HBN via Groups.Io <ik0hbn@...> wrote:

Tony,
you must delete the file .chi.
73's Sante

At 18:50 05/03/2020, you wrote:
When I put the file in the L32 directory, I get this error. Then L32 hangs and I have to launch Task Mgr and Shut L32 down.
73
Tony
K2NV

<7d05e4e.png>

On Mar 5, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Anthony Buscaglia via Groups.Io <tonybb@... > wrote:

I downloaded an updated help file. Logger32.chm

I tried copying it to the Logger32 directory, but I can’t get it to come up in Logger32.

What’s the procedure?

Also is it normal for Windows UAC to come up every time I launch L32 on Win10?

73
TOny
K2NV

Sante - IK0HBN

You welcome...
Your surname sounds a little italian...))
Ciao

At 18:50 05/03/2020, you wrote:
When I put the file in the L32 directory, I get this error. Then L32 hangs and I have to launch Task Mgr and Shut L32 down.
73
Tony
K2NV

<7d05e4e.png>

On Mar 5, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Anthony Buscaglia via Groups.Io <tonybb@... > wrote:

I downloaded an updated help file. Logger32.chm

I tried copying it to the Logger32 directory, but I can’t get it to come up in Logger32.

What’s the procedure?

Also is it normal for Windows UAC to come up every time I launch L32 on Win10?

73
TOny
K2NV

Anthony Buscaglia

Sante,

Right you are!

Father: Montemaggiore Belsito, Sicilia… (Buscaglia)
Mother: Sumona, Abruzzi… (Marinucci)

Our granddaughter just came home from Florence.
She was attending a semester but they sent her home due to the virus.
She is not happy about having to return.

We have been to Italy many times.

Our favorite place to visit!
Hope to CU in the ARRL DX test this weekend?

Caio!

Tony

At 18:50 05/03/2020, you wrote:
When I put the file in the L32 directory, I get this error. Then L32 hangs and I have to launch Task Mgr and Shut L32 down.
73
Tony
K2NV

<7d05e4e.png>

On Mar 5, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Anthony Buscaglia via Groups.Io <tonybb@... > wrote:

I downloaded an updated help file. Logger32.chm

I tried copying it to the Logger32 directory, but I can’t get it to come up in Logger32.

What’s the procedure?

Also is it normal for Windows UAC to come up every time I launch L32 on Win10?

73
TOny
K2NV

Paul Evans W4/VP9KF

Anthony Buscaglia

Tnx Paul.
73
Tony

On Mar 5, 2020, at 2:28 PM, Paul Evans W4/VP9KF <paul@...> wrote:

You can find answers here:

http://w4.vp9kf.com/logger32_tips.htm#helpfile

Sante - IK0HBN

Hi Tony,
surely your surname could not hide your Italian origins! I'm sorry for the forced return of your granddaughter, but here the government was the first in Europe to put in place measures to contain the contagion, a contagion that has not started, as some shameful and false slides show, from Italy, but by a German gentleman who had contracted the infection in Shanghai. In any case, as an Italian saying goes, "every world is a village", in the sense that we are all in the same pot and therefore blame a country because it was the first to create a big and serious problem, it does not lead to any way to a solution. In Italy we have many cases of infection because here the government went to look for them and counted them. Different thing in other European countries that are only now realizing the big danger. Italy is currently a safe country, because it is putting in place everything that is possible to stem the infection ... we hope that Heaven will help us in this too. I apologize if Coronavirus is an OFF-Topic here, but I think that if we all live on planet Earth, this problem, hopefully not, could affect many other people. See you soon Tony and enjoy Italy the next time you come, I live 100 km north of Rome, almost on the border of Tuscany: make yourself heard the next time you come!
Hello and see you soon
Sante

At 19:57 05/03/2020, you wrote:
Sante,

Right you are!

Father: Montemaggiore Belsito, Sicilia… (Busscaglia)

At 18:50 05/03/2020, you wrote:
When I put the file in the L32 directory, I get this error. Then L32 hangs and I have to launch Task Mgr and Shut L32 down.
73
Tony
K2NV

<7d05e4e.png>

On Mar 5, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Anthony Buscaglia via Groups.Io <tonybb@... > wrote:

I downloaded an updated help file. Logger32.chm

I tried copying it to the Logger32 directory, but I can’t get it to come up in Logger32.

What’s the procedure?

Also is it normal for Windows UAC to come up every time I launch L32 on Win10?

73
TOny
K2NV

Anthony Buscaglia

Hi Sante,

Thanks for the info and the invite.
Will let you know if get over there again!
We will pray that this virus situation will calm down and be properly contained.

I recognized your call and see we have had 18 Qs since 1994. All  CW.
CU on the bands!
Caio!

73
Tony

At 18:50 05/03/2020, you wrote:
When I put the file in the L32 directory, I get this error. Then L32 hangs and I have to launch Task Mgr and Shut L32 down.
73
Tony
K2NV

<7d05e4e.png>

On Mar 5, 2020, at 12:43 PM, Anthony Buscaglia via Groups.Io <tonybb@... > wrote:

I downloaded an updated help file. Logger32.chm

I tried copying it to the Logger32 directory, but I canテδ「テつ�テつ冲 get it to come up in Logger32.

Whatテδ「テつ�テつ冱 the procedure?