Topics

Speed change

Andy None <va3pl@...>

Hi there
I am using CW machine with WinKeyer USB.
I would like to have CW speed change for the such micro: QSL <<<5NN SP9KR>>>
None of the macros such $Speed+$ or $Speed-$ or $SpeedUP$ or $SpeedDWN$ work.
Any idea?
What am I doing it wrong?

Andy SP9KR

Darren Collins (G0TSM)

$speed+$5nntu

puts my speed up by 2wpm with a Winkeyer USB then drops the speed back down (I just tried it).

73 Darren G0TSM