Topics

L32 runtime error

Andy M0NKR

For some reason and I don’t know why l32 is experiencing a run time error.

It pops up when I try to load l32 up,
The error is error 13 - type mismatch.

Anyone have any ideas nothing has change setup wise, been stable until now.

Tried a reboot etc no different. Anyone any ideas?

Version 3.50.407

73
Andy
M0NKR

Bob

Oops, possibly/probably something hosed up in the Logger32.INI. Rename it Logger32.INI.OLD. When you start Logger32, a new one will be created, but without all your personal settings. If this solves your runtime error problem, then I'll tell you how to get you original INI settings back. 73.