Topics

JTDX

John Owens

Had to download a new JTDX file (.exe) and it is now sitting in my Desktop. Need  to know where this executable file for JTDX needs to be located for it to be accessed when I invoke UDP in L32. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

 John Owens -  N7TK

Dave Colliau <n8dc-8@...>

In the JTDX folder.
Dave N8DC

On February 13, 2020 at 11:59 AM John Owens <jcowens1@...> wrote:

Had to download a new JTDX file (.exe) and it is now sitting in my Desktop. Need  to know where this executable file for JTDX needs to be located for it to be accessed when I invoke UDP in L32. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

 John Owens -  N7TK

Bob

I's recommend you go here:  https://www.jtdx.tech/en/10-main-page  At the right side of the page are all the full install packages.  Pick the one you need, and install it. SeventyThree(s).

On February 13, 2020 at 11:59 AM John Owens <jcowens1@...> wrote:

Had to download a new JTDX file (.exe) and it is now sitting in my Desktop. Need  to know where this executable file for JTDX needs to be located for it to be accessed when I invoke UDP in L32. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

 John Owens -  N7TK

John Owens

Thanks to all that responded to my request for help on JTDX. I have resolved the problem I call about, and thanks to those who responded.

John Owens -  N7TK