Topics

sample macro file for MMVARI-engine

Wolf DL1GWW

Hi all,
how can I get a working sample macro file? All my macro fields are empty, seems to be a lot of work to create them all new. So a file for copying into the MMVARISoundCardMacros.ini would be a great help for beginning.
Found nothing like that in the "Files" section.
TNX Wolf

Dave Colliau

Its pretty simple and in the help file
$transmit$
CQ CQ CQ de $mycall$ $mycall$ $mycall$
CQ CQ CQ de $mycall$ $mycall$ $mycall$ k
$receive$
Dave N8DC