Topics

Logger32 and IC9700 ---------SOLVED

Neil, G3RIR

Setting CI-V USB Echo Back ON in the IC-9700 solved the problem

This was not necessary for N1MM to communicate with the IC-9700 but is for Logger32

N1MM is still working with the IC-9700. It doesn't appear to be needed by the N1MM protocol.

Neil G3RIR

Bob

Can you please write a paragraph detailing your configuration settings, one for each radio, and eMail them to ja1nlx@.... We'll add the info to the help file (and put your call in lights :) 73.

On January 15, 2020 at 6:22 AM "Neil, G3RIR via Groups.Io" <ackerley.neil@...> wrote:

Setting CI-V USB Echo Back ON in the IC-9700 solved the problem

This was not necessary for N1MM to communicate with the IC-9700 but is for Logger32

N1MM is still working with the IC-9700. It doesn't appear to be needed by the N1MM protocol.

Neil G3RIR

Neil, G3RIR

Bob,

Not sure what you need. The Logger32 radio configs or the CI-V settings on the radios or both? Or indeed the N1MM radio settings?

I am happy to share any of the information.

Neil G3RIR

ja1nlx

Neil

Please look at the section IC-7310 and IC-7610 in the Logger32 Help.

Settings in radio and Logger32 are explained there. CI-V Echo Back ON

is essential to communicate to Logger32. Yes I know N1MM+ works with

CI-V Echo Back OFF. I do not know why.

I will add some comment in ICOM General section, or do you want to add

new section "IC-9700" ?

73